SPOT4YOU - Adults - Occupational TherapyOccupational Therapy designed specifically for you.
Occupational Therapy for Adult Clients
Our Occupational Therapists are trained to use a variety of occupational therapy models when working with adults. They can provide full assessments and in depth programs for improving functional skills, modifying environments or equipment and improving quality of life.
Possible reasons for referral to an Occupational Therapist include:
Additionally, we provide the following specialist services in selected locations:
- Difficulty with activities of daily living (eg cooking, eating, toileting, washing)
- Difficulty with moving around a variety of environments safely (eg home, shopping centres, hospitals)
- Patients need modified equipment (eg weighted implements, wheelchairs, shower or bath rails)
- Difficulties with concentration, attention and organisation
- Clumsiness, balance issues or difficulties with co-ordination
- Management of pressure sore risk
- Department of Veterans Affairs HomeFront and DVA Initial Assessments
- Risk assessments
- Workplace ergonomics
- Driver rehabilitation programs
- Forensic Occupational Therapy (information used in medical negligence, workers compensation and CTP scheme law cases)